the “Filter Image”. The Filter is available at the Australia New Zealand website for the film “Rogue One” (the “Film”) located at irebel.starwars.com.au and made available by The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, Level 3, 68 York Street, Sydney 2000 NSW (“Disney”).
- (Eligibility) You must be aged 18 years or over and a resident of Australia or New Zealand to use the Filter to create a Filter Image. If you are aged under 18 years you must seek parental permission before using the Filter to create a Filter
- (Filter Image Rules) Any Filter Image created by you:
- a) must not include any personal or private information about you or any other person. (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers, full names, dates of birth, employer details);
- b) must not have any words or text in the background of your Submission;
- c) must incorporate an image in an appropriate format (.jpg or .png) and with the file size not to exceed 2MB;
- d) must not include any activity that is abusive, harassing, insulting, lewd or threatening behaviour or that could be deemed to be bigoted, hateful, pornographic, racially offensive or vulgar or that may constitute any form of bullying
- e) must not depict, incite or encourage any public disobedience, any illegal acts or any dangerous activities;
- f) must not contain any actions unsuitable for the audience of the Film;
- g) must not contain photographs, videos or any other images or recordings (whether in the foreground or background) of any person or anything/anyone famous or recognizable (e.g. celebrities, trademarks and logos, merchandise, branded toys,
popular personalities or characters (live or animated));
- h) must not include any naked or partially naked persons, and any children featured must be fully clothed;
- i) must not contain any profane language or imagery;
- j) must not contain any logos on clothing or in the background/foreground of the image; and
- k) must not include any music or moving images.
- (No manipulation, hacking or reverse engineering) You agree that the Filter will be used on an as-is basis, and you will not manipulate, hack or reverse engineer the Filter for use other than the purpose for which it is intended.
Filter nor use thereof is in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or any other social media platform. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Filter must be directed to Disney
and not to Facebook.
- (Rejection and removal of Filter) Disney reserves the right to moderate all uses of the Filter, and any Filter Image that fails to meet the criteria set out above or as otherwise instructed by Disney to you may be rejected and Disney may request
that you to remove the Filter and may restrict your access to the Filter.
- (License to use Filter Image) You hereby grant to Disney an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free all-media license to copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, communicate, perform, exhibit, distribute, and otherwise use the Filter Image
by way of any media, including displaying the Filter Image on Disney’s social media channels and websites, and using the Filter Image in connection with any other campaigns connected with the Film, including but not limited to broadcasting
the Filter Image in cinemas.
- (Intellectual Property rights) You acknowledge Disney shall have the right, without payment, to use and exploit the Filter Image and any part of it in any way on Disney’s social media channels and websites and in all other forms in connection
with the Film. You agree to do all things necessary (which may include signing documents) that may be required to transfer these rights to Disney.
- (Moral Rights) To the extent permitted by law, you consent to Disney (and its licensees, contractors, assignees and successors and their licensees) and any other person authorised by any of them, anywhere in the world: (a) using, disclosing,
copying, producing, amending, publishing, performing, exhibiting, communicating or transmitting any of the Filter Image or any adaptation of the Filter Image, or engaging in any other act or omission in relation to the Filter Image as Disney
deems fit; and (b) performing any of the aforementioned acts without identifying you.
- (Warranty) You warrant that (i) you have the full power, capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement and grant the rights herein granted and that the terms of the Agreement do not in any way conflict with any existing commitments you
may have; (ii) the Filter Image and all material contained in the Filter Image is original to you and does not contain any third party material; (iii) you have obtained all necessary clearances and permissions from all persons appearing in
the Filter Image; and (iv) neither Disney’s use of the Filter Image, if any, nor anything contained in the Filter Image is defamatory or infringes upon the rights (including privacy rights) of any third parties.
- (Indemnity) You agree to indemnify and at all times keep Disney, any of its affiliated companies, and any of their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors, or representatives (the “Entities”)
fully and effectually indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal costs), claims, damages and losses whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Entities as a result of any breach or non-performance
of this Agreement by you or any of your warranties or undertakings hereunder.
you or by operation of law, and you shall not assign, mortgage or otherwise encumber the same.
- (Privacy) Disney may collect your personal information for the purpose of the licence granted hereunder, and to contact you in relation to your Filter Image. Disney may disclose the personal information to service providers and other members
- (Liability) To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release the Entities from liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer in connection with your use of the Filter, including (without limitation) if the Filter is modified
in any way.